blog 9

 There were many things I liked about distance learning but it also came with some struggles.  first off I liked the independent style of learning that was involved with this class.  But unlike a in-person class you do not have to luxury to be face to face and ask questions to help understand assignments better.  One thing I would do as I saw in this class would be to make instructions 100 percent clear so that students can easily complete assignments. 

https://www.cultofpedagogy.com/open-educational-resources/

These open educational resources are for everyone to use and have easy access too.  These resources are beneficial for all levels of education from students to teachers.  The blog website takes a closer look at open educational resources as described by the title, and also includes an interview.  This blog offers important facts regarding open educational resources and what some sources are doing to improve their quality.     

I learned some many new skills while completing the last two powerpoint assignments.  First off, I learned how to link different material to different slides to improve the navigability of the entire slide show.  Also, I learned how to use different action buttons so that the slide show isn't so linear and you can bounce around from slide to slide.  Lastly, adding sound to the transitions was a important skill I acquired while working on these assignments. 



    

Comments