Blog Journal #1

 My name is Ryan and I am 24 years of age, currently a senior here at the Florida State University.  Some interesting things about me include that I have been in the Marine Corps for 6 years 4 of which have been while I have been here at FSU.  I had to take a gap year in 2019-2020 for a deployment to Japan where I was stationed for 8 months.  I absolutely love being able to serve my Country and continue my education here at Florida State University. 

Some of my recent experiences using technology in which I am certain we all used is Zoom.  This was certainly a learning challenge for me since my last semester here was all in person and when i came back to school it was all on zoom.  However, while I was in person I have used many different technology mediums like Smart Boards 

Some learning networks that I have used and currently used are Group Me, LinkedIn, and tutoring services offered by the University.  Group Me is good to share different resources and other important material with classmates.  Secondly, LinkedIn is very beneficial on a more professional sense to get in touch with alumni and current students in which is good for inside of and outside of class.  Lastly, different tutoring services have been very beneficial for me especially with writing intensive classes.   

Comments